Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday 2015
Welcome to my blog, I’m so glad you stopped by. It time for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge and the twist for this week is to make a Birthday card. Our wonderful sponsor is Stitchy Bear and the image I choose to use is called Nanbubbles.
sbdo-sticker stitchy
http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/
Happy Birthday 2015  re
I used a Sizzix framelits die called Basic Step ups, it has 21 dies. All the pieces you see cut out are from the dies that come with the set. It was really easy to use.
Happy Birthday 2015  l
The greeting on the out side is from Stampin up Petite pairs set. Stickles yellow, lime green and turquoise. Tooth picks for the stems of the flowers, colored them with BG67. All the paper was from my scraps, added some pearls white and brown for the flower center.
Happy Birthday 2015  rs
These are the copic markers used to color the image.
Happy Birthday 2015  m
Used glossy accents to highlight the bubbles. Made some grass to give her something to stand on. A little B0000 for the background.
Happy Birthday 2015  c
This is what I did for the inside. The greeting is from Stampin up set Good Greetings. Added some pieces I had let to the inside.
Happy Birthday 2015  i
Thanks for spending a little bit of time with me.

enter my card in:
Scor-pal more then one fold Nov 2
WWODTC- Anything goes Oct 31

AAPATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

22 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Pat, this is so darn cute and I like that I now know about that Sizzix set. You did an amazing job with your coloring especially on the bubbles. They Glossy Accents help to bring them to life also. Fun card.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Patricia, this is absolutely delightful. I love your flower garden and the way you did those bubbles is brilliant.
hugs,
Teresa

Donna Ellis said...

Aw, what a darling step card with your explosive garden, Pat! Wonderfully bright colors! hugs, de

*Vicki* said...

Such a lovely card Pat!! Darling images and I love the shinny on your bubbles! :) HUGS

Sandy said...

It is soooo much fun to see happy cards and she is a happy cutie! Love the flowers!!
Sandy xx

jeanchaneyaz said...

Love this step card, Pat. Those bubbles really caught my eye! Fantastic!

Crafting with Darcy said...

Ah, Pat! This blows me away!! What a cute card and I love your bubbles!! Very fun and detailed!!
Hugs
Darcy

Donna said...

Lovely card Patricia! What great images and wonderful embellishments. Just a wonderful card!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Amazing card, Pat! I love those bubbles! She sure is a cutie!

Penny said...

OMGosh, this is so adorable, Pat! Really love that sweet image and your coloring! Great design--love the fun die cuts, the sparkle, the scene you created, and the added glossy accents! :^)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Pia S said...

What I find difficult about stepper cards is what to add to the stepper part. I love the flowers you added, as they go so well with the image and make up a scene of nature for her. A beautifully detailed design, super cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet, you have some wonderful cards since my last visit, sorry I havent been by in a while, my frozen shoulder limits my computor time, keep up the good work, keep well xo Julie P

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, this is an outstanding design! Love your coloring and this bright, happy birthday card.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just absolutely gorgeous, I love it.
Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #04 ~ best of luck with your entry.
Love your work.
Annette DT Leader

Unknown said...

What a adorable fun card. You did a great job Pat. Thanls for sharing at WWODTC
Heather DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Pat thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge '4'
Good Luck with your entry
Dianne DT

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is so beautiful thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
Michelle DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Pat what a super sweet card just love the image and the step style of your card. Thank you for sharing it with us over at The World Wide Open D.T. Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Sarah said...

Pat, this is SOOOO cute!!!! Great details!

McCrafty's Cards said...

So Gorgeous, Thanks for playing along with us at World wide Design team challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Vicki said...

Fabulous! So much detail. Thank you for entering the WWODT challenge. Best of luck with your entry.
Vicki, DT

Linette said...

This is really beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at WWODT Challenge.
Good luck

Greetz Linette (DT)