Thursday, June 18, 2015

Discover

Discover 2015
Over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday we have started our challenge and the twist for this week to make a card with “thing with wings”. I choose this image it is from Stitchy Bear and is called Flutterby, I just love it because it is a humming bird. Stitchy Bear is sponsoring us for the month of June.
sbdo-sticker stitchy

Stitchy Bear designs

Discover 2015  r
I made the card really simple. Just use colored card stock.

Discover 2015  l
Added some Pearl Pen color gold.

Discover 2015  flat
I add some paper flowers I had for a long time to the branch. Just pinched them together and glued them on the branch.

Discover 2015  f
These are the Wink of Stella inks I used.

Discover 2015  s
These are the copic markers I used.

Discover 2015  m
The die cuts are Spellbinders Labels 40, Impression Obssession Branch Die022-U and Sizzix Thinlit Adventure #660224. Check out all the words you get with the Sizzix die it has some great words.

Discover 2015  d
Using some of the works for the inside of the card. I did color them with gold Wink of Stella ink.

Discover 2015  i
Here is the close up of the image.

Discover 2015  c
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed my card.

AAPATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

10 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love your sentiment, your hummingbird is stunning and OMGosh you brought him to life by poking his beak into those 3D flowers. It is always a treat to see what you have created, Patricia.
hugs,
Teresa

Donna said...

Wow! So pretty! You've positioned the flowers to make it look like the hummingbird is drinking from the flower. That's awesome. We love to watch the hummers as they come to our feeder. Beautiful card!

Kathi said...

I love your hummingbird. The coloring is wonderful and it looks so realistic.

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card! That hummingbird is exquisite! Love it!

*Vicki* said...

I really love this hummingbird image Pat!! Such gorgeous coloring and I love how you've captured the shimmer of it in your photo!! (That's hard to do!) Brilliant design my friend! HUGS

Janet McLaughlin said...

Goegeous, Pat! I just love how you have the Hummingbird poking his beak into the 3D flower, very clever idea!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful Pat and also your card above
Gr Karin

Penny said...

So, so pretty, Pat! Love that hummer--beautifully colored and sparkled! Love your pretty die cuts that you used in your design, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Donna Ellis said...

How gorgeous! Love your colors, and design elements! I'm sorry about not visiting as often as I'd like these days. Thanks for understanding. hugs, de

Crafting with Darcy said...

Pat, your hummingbird is gorgeous and so realistic! So glad you gave us a closeup look at it!! Great card!!
Hugs
Darcy