Monday, February 4, 2013

With Love

With Love 2013

Time sure went fast from the last Cards For Men Challenge and we want to thank all of you that join us in that challenge so now It is the time again for Challenge #3 at Cards For Men and we hope that you will join us again. My image that I used is called Sundae.

Start Date:    4th February 2013
End Date:     17th February 2013
Theme:         All My Love
Sponsor:       Kenny K
Website: http://www.kennykdownloads.com/
Prize:            5 Digis
Logo:        

Blurb:        I'm sure you're all familiar with the wonderful work of Kenny K's Shop but what about the man (and woman) behind those wonderful creations. Take a look here to see their journey, http://www.kennykdownloads.com/about-kenny-and-elena.php

With Love 2013 r

The paper I used is from A Mused studio and I added a red heart doily. I know this is cards for men but I’m pretty sure this would work for a guys card. Their was all kinds of hearts around the image so I thought I would add some gem hearts but I do think it is a little much but Emma my granddaughter will love it anything that sparkles. 

With Love 2013 l

Sorry the sentiment is a digi and I do not know where I got it from.

With Love 2013 f

Added some Liquid Applique (white) to the ice cream to try and give a whip cream look on it.

With Love 2013 i

This is what I did to the inside. The heart is felt.

With Love 2013 m

These are the copic markers used to color the image.

With Love 2013 c

I do hope you can join us for this challenge we would love to see your creation. Thank again for stopping by. Stay warm.

PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

14 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,lovely image and fab papers.xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what a darling creation Patricia!! I love those hearts and the details like the rhinestone for her earring and the whip cream! YUMM! :) So sweet and fun! TFS! HUGS

Marie-Louise said...

Patricia this is absolutely fabulous and I just love the crystal hearts and the "whipped cream". Gorgeous papers.

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous! Love all the added details, especially the whipped topping on the ice cream.

Penny said...

Patricia, this is a super-sweet card! Love that fun image, your fab coloring, your design, papers & all the bling! Love that heart die cut, too! And I am now hungry for a hot fudge sundae. Drat!
;^)
Hugs, Penny

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is great Patricia I think it would do for either male or female great image and I love your red heart
jacqui x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Patricia! Everything is perfectly balanced and the heart gems are a lovely touch! xxx

Anonymous said...

What a super cute image! I love the way you added all the hearts around the two "love birds". Your coloring is as always fab! Very cute card Patricia!

Nadja

Roxann said...

How cute and perfect this is for Valentine's Day! I love the 50ish look to it and I love the little felt heart on the inside.
Hugz,
Roxann

Sandra said...

I love love love this one Patricia! I also really love Kenny K's images and its so nice to see that you provided a link to their story!

You have the most amazing ability to create and I have learned so much from you since we've known each other!
:)S

Linda Palmer said...

Patricia, this is a fabulous card. Love the jewels on her wrist and love how you have colored this fun couple. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

The perfect Valentines image, nicely done Pat
Hugs julie P

Sandy said...

What a wonderful valentine and I want you to know that ice cream sundae looks so real!!!
Sandy

Vicky Briggs said...

Such a cute card! Love all the hearts and the applique on the sunday, great touches!
Vicky Briggs