Thursday, September 27, 2012

You’re Spooktacular!

You're Spooktacular 2012
Welcome everyone to Digital Delight Thursday!! Come and see what our designers have created for you to see this week, there are so many wonderful cards to share with everyone this week.  Remember tomorrow we have our BARGIN FRIDAY!!!  Join us at Digital Delight challenge Blog their is going on this week  ORANGE, GREEN and PURPLE. We would love to see all your wonderful creations. 
The images I used for my card are:
Mr. Skelly
d50bdbf15a139aa4234236f3a0d78e2b.image.167x250
You’re Spooktacular!
099c322056efd4da6bd5fea4d4e9a7f4.image.250x170
Ghoulishly Scary Paper Pack. The 2 paper used are WEB and MYSTALICAL GATES.
42d486fc26d8d855356e31b0796e88c6.image.150x150

Ghoulishly Frames Set (colored). Used was the WEB.
a1879708ec8b9b6fee07b8e2191d271a.image.166x250

You're Spooktacular side 2012
I do want to tell you a little about what happen when I start a card. First I have no idea how it is going to turn out, none at all. It is important for me to pick out my paper but some times that can change for me because in the middle of coloring I might change my mind, minds do work in strange ways sometimes but I mean in good ways. I do I have to say I take my time doing a card no hurry for me I love doing them, no mass production for me. OK so things just come to my mind as I’m doing my images. Anymore questions just ask? I still have a few more can you believe this Halloween cards to do?  (for challenges) I’m starting to get my mind leaning toward Christmas now, have a lot to do… Oh boy!!! I just love creating them!!! How about you?

You're Spooktacular hole 2012Let me tell you a little about my Octagon Easel card. Here we go… The skeletons and ghosts are buttons from my stash. Added stickles glitter glue to the eyes of the skeletons color RED. Creative memories punch is the spider and I think he is the best. Added stickles all over the card you really can’t tell but it really sparkles the colors used are red, diamond and firefly. Used cheesecloth and added the diamond stickles. Also cut out the sentiment with a fiskars scissors.
You're Spooktacular bottom 2012
Here is a closer look at the bottom.
You're Spooktacular markers
Copic markers used to color the image.
You're Spooktacular top close up 2012
The closer look at the image. I do hope you like my card. I want to thank you for stopping by and I will be back today to post another card. So have a great day.

Thought the Craftroom door- Fall ends Oct 2

PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

9 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Pat, this card is fantastic. I love this little goblin, so cute and fun. Love how you colored him and love your design, all the cute and spooky elements you've added. Great card, beautifully colored.

Penny said...

I can hardly believe it, Patricia. Another fantabulous Halloween card from you! Good grief, how do you do it? Seriously! (I know you explained it, but still, your creativity knows no bounds!) Love your design, coloring, papers, fantastic embellishments, and sparkle! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at TTCRD! Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

NancyD said...

This is such a fantastic laid out card, Pat. I love the color combo and all the embellishments. NancyD

Lisa Minckler said...

Sooo spooky! I love it Pat!!! Wonderful animation on here. ;)

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Love this card Patricia, great papers and super colouring

jacqui x

Lisa Foster said...

Patricia this is totally amazing! You are so incredibly talented!:)
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Patricia, your card is "Spooktacular" (spectacular)! So much detail!

Anne Temple said...

This is so fun looking!! Love the colors and the cheese cloth is the perfect embellishment. Those red eyed skulls are pretty cool too. As always, the image is colored beautifully.

Shelby said...

What a fun and imaginative Halloween card! Love all of the different elements you've brought into this card.

Shelby