Saturday, March 17, 2012

Butterfly Moments

Beautiful Moments 2012
I put this card together for our club. I made one and cute out all the supplies so the all the girls at club could make one of the cards. I got the idea from Kittie Kraft she has some wonderful cards and great ideas at her blog. The girls loved the card and it was so easy to make. The spellbinder was Fleurde Lis Rectangles. Both butterfly punches are from Martha Steward. I embossed the sentiment with detailed silver embossing power, I added the smallest stones I had.



Great News MARCH 19-24 OVER AT COLOR ME CREATIVE WE ARE HAVING A BIRTHDAY PARTY IT IS OUR 2ND YEAR SO COME AND JOIN US!!!! WE HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND PRIZES.



cmcbirthday2yr2012





Starting March 19th at 1 am EST we will KICK OFF the CMC Classroom's 2nd Birthday Bash with games, challenges and fab prizes! You won't want to miss it and it will run thru March 24th!! So hope you will join us!!

We have a fun event or two every day planned and there will be prizes and winners for each challenge. On Tuesday night we have a great Live Chat planned and it will be full of fun, laughs and some prizes of course!! So hope you can join us!

If you complete ALL the challenges you will be entered for the GRAND PRIZE...the grand pumba of prizes...a NEW Vagabond Machine!!

Schedule of Events
Monday, March 19th
Birthday Kick-Off Blog Hop with DT -and- Word Search Challenge
Tuesday, March 20th
Birthday Trivia Challenge -and- Live Party Chat at 7:45 pm EST
Wednesday, March 21st
Scavenger Hunt Challenge
Thursday, March 22nd
Sketch Challenge
Friday, March 23rd
Word Scramble Challenge
Saturday, March 24th
Crossword Puzzle Fun



So their will be a lot of fun for everyone so come by CMC Classroom’s 2nd Birthday Bash, we would love to see you. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week end.



Challenge I entered my card in is at Tickelle Expression she is having a challenge on using your scraps called Scrap Happy Challenge and it has been extended tell March 31 so lets give Teresa our support and join in on her challenge.


Challenge Craft Your Passion Challenge #102 No Image ends March 25



PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

8 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

An absolutely stunning card. I love it and it would be beautiful in any color. Another of your cards I'm casing. I think you always do a fab job on anything you do.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wow. Patricia, this is spectacular. I love your die cuts and butterflies.

Blessings,
Teresa

PS - I have a 'use your scraps' challenge on my blog right now and I will allow back-linking just this once.

Holly Young said...

Beautiful card Patricia! I love the sentiment and your beautiful butterflies!

Ann said...

Your card is gorgeous Patricia ~ and I'm sure the other ladies lovvvved making this. What a special treat for them! :)

Lorraine said...

Wow, this is stunning, Patricia! and can't wait until the birthday bash begins!

miatagal said...

Pat,

I just love this amazing butterfly card and have all of the elements to make it for either my sister-in-law's or daughter-in-law's birthday next week! Happy Birthday Anniversary CMC!!

Anonymous said...

Very elegant card and embellished beautifully.Lovely sentiment too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Cathy Lee said...

Hi, Pat...So glad you could join us for this week's Craft Your Passion Challenge. Your card is so beautiful. A lovely work of art.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee