Monday, February 13, 2012

Just the way you are

Just the way you are 2012

Hello everyone. At Cards for Men challenge #4 is Valentines Day/ Love it starts today and ends February 26. Our sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs.
The images I used are called Hannah Belle Ladybug and Dipped Strawberry.

Hi. I am Heather Dennis. I am a homeschooling mother of 2 wonderful children, the wife of 12 years to the love of my life, a Christian and the owner of Fresh Brewed Designs. I have loved to draw and create ever since I was a child. My daughter has inherited my love of art and recently inspired me to start creating again.
All the images in my shop are hand drawn. I offer a wide range of images from coffee, cute and inspirational. I also love to create custom drawn images, so if you are looking for anything in particular, please feel free to drop me an email.
Prize: 3 digi images of your choice
 
The dies I used are from Memories Box called Tilda Swirl and Cherish Border. Created the sky with a template and sponged with brilliance sky blue. I did make the strawberries real small. I  did her outfit by paper piecing. I did use copic markers to color my image. The sentiment is from a set of Stampin up stamps called Sprinkled Expressions.

Just the way you are left 2012

Just the way your are markers

Just the way you are close up

I hope you can join us at Cards For Men. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.

PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

9 comments:

Roxann said...

Awww, this is so sweet! Cute image and I love the whole design!
Hugz,
Roxann

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Great card - such a gorgeous little bouquet :)

Renkata said...

wow Pat,this is so , so cute and adorable.
Great layout and coloring.

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Pat, love the image and scene you've created xxx

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Pat. Love the little strawberries on the tag xxx

Payne Holler Cards said...

love the little strawberries and your SKY! beautiful !!!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Nice cards quite different

jacqui x

Shelby said...

Beautiful card and just love those memory box dies!!

Shelby

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Patricia. Great colouring. Love all the detail that you have used.