Sunday, March 14, 2010

I think I will just sit back and relax.


I reaaly was not sure how I was going to do this little guy but he is so cute and I really wanted to give him a try. So at first I started to just color him and I have been making my own I guess you would call it Styrofoam Fluff in all kinds of colors and I added glitter to all the colors I made. I got thinking how about trying the back I made, I bet it would work great for the Panda so I used my C07 copic and colored most places I thought would be dark and then added the black Fluff. I used Glossy Accents to hold it on and it worked good. I also have some real Flower Soft and it like a mix of wild flowers and I used that for the ground. I even put wiggle eyes on the Panda. The images I used is from Maljen. She is has a new site on PCP and I love her images if you would like to see more of her images just click here. I'm sure you would be glad you did. The image I used is called "Happy Panda". The Happy Birthday stamp is from The Angel Company. I added some black ribbon and some black dots. I hope you had a wonderful week end. Cute Card Thursday is having a chellange and it for CELEBRATIONS and Kaboodle doodles is having a HAPPY BIRTHDAY challenge.

11 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Patricia - this is such a fun and CUTE- CUTE card!!! TFS!

Lynn McAuley said...

What an adorable panda!! Perfect for this fun birthday card!!

Unknown said...

He's cute, cuddly and totally adorable Patricia! Smashing card!
Hugs Viv xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Patricia, wow this card is fabulous and that bear image is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Colleen said...

He turned out adorable! Great card.

Mervi said...

Wow! Great card!
Thank you for sharing this and playing with us at Rosie D's Challenge, good luck;-))m

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles. Hope to see you back for the next challenge. Marianne x

CarlaKH said...

Hey your styrofoam fluff looks good.. I tried to make mine and it was not a success!

Vicki said...

Very pretty Pat...creative idea on using the crystal effects to hold the fluff!

HUGS!

Vicki

scrapkowa maniaczka - Dorota 71 said...

Świetna karteczka i super kolorki.

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

I love all the texture and the googly eyes! Thank you for entering in the Featured Stamper contest, Patricia. :-)