Saturday, February 27, 2010

My little Cupcake....


Holly from Squigglefly posted a free image on digi day and we are to do a sketch and or color theme pink, yellow and brown. I finally got it done. The image is called "Bunny Cupcake". I also used one of there sentiment images "Friendship isn't a big thing it's a million little things" you can get that in there store right now. I colored everything with copic markers. Of course I had to add embellishments. I put together some flowers added some rime stones. I used some white flower soft, glossy accents, stickles, ribbon, pearls and some glitter dots. I hope everyone has a wonderful week end. Stay safe.

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is just adorable Patricia. I love your sprinkles and furriness you added to the bunny!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patricia, that cake looks good enough to eat, fabulous image and your flowers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Colleen said...

Yummy! Love all the details:)