Monday, July 2, 2012

Play Time

Play time 2012
Hello to all my wonderful friends, I hope everyone is safe from all those wild fires and that crazy weather that is going on here in the US. I know here in Wisconsin we need rain really bad and no rain in the forecast for another week or so and in some areas they have a no burn alert out. It is time again for     Cards for Men Challenge #14 and our theme is all about Happy Birthday’s. Our sponsor for this challenge is Di Digi’s Designs.  The challenge ends on July 15th.
Banner facebook Di Digi designs
Play time right 2012

The image I used for my card is from Charmed digital stamps and it is called Play time.  Had no train paper, so found a train stamp from Rubber Stampede, stamped  all over on one sheet of paper with stazon ink mustard and versafine ink deep lagoon and found another stamp from Rubber Stamps Inc. it was a puff of smoke so stamped all over with stazon ink stone gray another paper. I hope you can see that. My sentiment is from Hero Arts, versafine ink deep lagoon.
Play time left 2012

The die used is spellbinders lattice rectangles. Used a corner rounder. Martha Steward train edger. The ticket is from digital delight.
Play time markers


I colored my image with copic markers and these are the colors I used. Here is a close up of my image. I just think he is so cute and adorable. I hope you do enjoy my card.
Play time close up

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.       
Challenge
Tuesday Alchemy- Anything goes
PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

17 comments:

Michelle B. said...

Absolutely beautiful! Your coloring is amazing and your layout and design is ... wow!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What a stunning image and the way you've coloured it well just amazing

jacqui x

Marie-Louise said...

Absolutely beautiful. Fabulous colouring as usual.

Anonymous said...

wow absolutely stunning

Penny said...

OMGoodness, Patricia, what a fabulous card! Love your stamped paper and the die cuts you used. The colors and coloring you did are phenomenal! Love it, love it, love it! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Pat! I love the colors and whole design! Fantastic coloring of the precious image!

Cards By MI said...

Lovely card, fantastic image and colouring. Love it to bits.
Love n hugs
Marie

Linda Palmer said...

Wow!! Pat, this little guy is so cute and your coloring is out of this world beautiful. I love the trains in the background. You did your usual fantastic job on this one. Thanks for the prayers. My daughter with cancer will know on Friday what she has to have done..

Shelby said...

This is just the sweetest most adorable image. Your coloring is just wonderful and definitely brings the image to life!

Shelby

OlgaB said...

This is adorable!!! Just love your colouring!

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful, I love the image and your choice of colours, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Roxann said...

OMG, this looks like my grandson when he was little! He loves trains, too. This is awesome, Pat!

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Pat. Your image is so sweet and beuatifully colored. Love that awesome train die cut.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Tammie Edgerton said...

I saw your card on the Cards for Men blog and had to get a closer look. Your coloring is absolutely fabulous!

Tam
One Happy Stamper

Marie said...

Your card is amazing! I love how you colored in this image. I am learning how to color with Copics, I am in awe of your talent!

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Very cute!Thank you for joining Tuesday Alchemy!

Antonella said...

Incredible! Love this little fella with his train, your coloring is realistic it could be a photo!!!
Hugs, Antonella :-)
P.S. I followed your link, and am also participating, at Cards For Men... check out my post here: http://quilling.blogspot.com/2012/07/fabulous-friday-share-memories-freebies.html