Monday, February 21, 2011
We had Club last night we had for our challenge to make something using only black and white. This is not my favorite thing because I love colors so much but ok. This is what I made, it is called THE BOX and I’m going to show you how to make this BOX. I want to share with you what the other girls made, all their cards turned out beautiful and I’m going to try and keep this short.
This one is Lee’s card. She always teasing me because she calls this a Pat’s card. I love to embellish my cards and Lee said she had a Pat moment. I just love her, we have so much fun. She did a beautiful job.. She is also my best fan….
Here is Kathy card. I do have to tell you she stamped her card with celery ends. Turned out wonderful. Kathy is very creative.
Here is Jo’s card. Wonderful job, I love it. Jo is very new at stamping and she does a fantastic job.
Here is another one Chris did.. We go to Chris’s house once every month. She has a craft room in her basement to die for. You could live in it. She has everything you need. We all bring food and we are their for the entire day and most of the evening.
After we make our cards we always have some kind of project to do each one of us takes our turn. It was Kathy turn this month so this is what we learned how to do. I’m not going to get into how to do them but if you are interested I can do an How to in another post just let me know, because if your are not then I will not do them.
These are so easy to make and where a lot of fun to do.
Most of the girls are a lot faster them I am because I am too fussy and I drive them crazy.
They got done a lot more them I did but that is fine. Now on the top you can see I used some of them on my box, they sure look pretty and if you make them smaller you can put them on cards. So we had a really good time together, we always do.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful week. Now I’m going to show you How to make the BOX.
And this was given by my wonderful Shirley from nanieflash. Shirley and I have been friends for awhile now we are both on the design team for Cards for Men since it started and I love her dearly, she is from the UK and I want to thank her for this, right Shirley?. This is not my favorite thing to do is pass theses along. I hate not passing them because some people really look forward in getting these awards and if I miss you I’m sorry Please forgive me. Do not forget to post the award on your your blog.
As you can expect to receive this award you've got several rules and these are as follows:-
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award
7 random things about me...
1. I hate having to pass these Awards on as its difficult to give it to no more than the Award Allows. (I’m leaving Shirley first #1 right here)
2. I really do not like to cook any kind of food. Many years ago I was a chief at a restaurant here in town it was a pretty fancy place and I was the head cook and I hated it, was so glad when I got out of that job and I sill hate to cook.
3. I LOVE to teach people I guess my calling in life was to be a teacher but I did not know that when it mattered.
4. I love to Bird watch. Birds are very interesting. I could watch them for a long time and enjoy every minute.
5. I also love to garden and grow flower and watch them grow.
6. Pictures, my hubby thinks I’m crazy I love to take pictures of so many things.
7. Help people and animals and I will leave it at that.
That was not easy to do, I can think of lots of things but they are just stupid things.
1. Holly Young http://hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com/
2. Helen Dooley http://tomorrowstreasure.blogspot.com/
3. Mandy http://craftyfoxcards.blogspot.com/
4. Stephanie http://stephaniemino.blogspot.com/
5. Pauline http://paulineguttrey.blogspot.com/
6. Chelsea http://cjpbcreations.blogspot.com/
7. Vicki http://stampedsmiles.blogspot.com/
I do hope girls you will accept this award and enjoy it. I will be back a little later, I do have a post to do but I wanted to get this done.