Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Jump in puddles

Welcome to The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge and for this week the twist is "show us some water". Ppinkydolls is the sponsor for this month and the image I choose to use is called "raining day".
Some news at the bottom.



Spellbinders Floral Oval die and burnished the edges with distressed ink color bundled sage. Around the oval die added some Viva pearl pen color soft yellow. Using more of my scraps and some ribbon I got at Hobby Lobby to finish the front.


These are paper flowers that I had and added several layers and a gem in the middle. Used Martha Steward punch called branch.


The sentiment used for the inside came from Ginger house


These are the copic markers used to color the image.
Close up of the image. Added some Glossy accents to make some rain drops and a puddle.
Wanting to tell everyone that I'm leaving The Outlawz and Twisted Thursday, been the team leader for 5 1/2 years and time to step back and let someone else take over. We are buying a home, moving, packing and all those wonderful things that go along with moving and getting your house all set up to sell it. So we have a lot to do so I'm taking some time off. Every now and them will stop by and see all my blogging friends. So this is my last posting for awhile. I will miss you but I will be back in the fall/winter sending much happiness to everyone.  
hugs and smiles,
Pat 

19 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

The embellishments really enhance this design and that umbrella looks about to pop off of the page; fantastic coloring. hugs, Teresa

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a lovely color combination and love the flowers you added
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lori Kobular said...

Love the greens and yellows colors together! Such a lovely card, your colored this adorable image just perfectly! The papers you used are beautiful! Glad to see that you got a chance to post something!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Pat, this card is absolutely precious!! I love your amazing flowers and the image is just as sweet as can be and colored in so beautifully too!! Fantastic design my friend! HUGS

jeanchaneyaz said...

So pretty, Pat, with the colors and all those sweet embellishments you used. It almost has a vintage look without real vintage colors. I'll miss looking forward to your gorgeous cards. Best wishes and hurry back!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Beautifully done, Pat! I love color palette you chose! This is so springy looking with those light greens!
I do hope you will continue making cards when you get settled....you have so many fab ideas!

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Patricia. Good luck with your house move.

Carrie said...

Pat, this card is so beautiful! I love that sentiment on the inside, too! Those glossy accents for the rain and the puddle look great, and your flowers are lovely!

Maire Gamber said...

wow~ Your card is just as cute as can be! I love your adorable card! The coloring and layout is gorgeous. I love the coordinating flowers too! Great job, my friend!
Hugs, Marie

Donna Ellis said...

Lovely card, Pat. Altogether beautiful, including your sentiment and pretty interior. Your skill as a coloring artist always captures my heart, Pat. Beautifully shaded, and wonderful color choices. What is endearing is how you changed a rainy image to a scene full of hope. Hugs, de

Donna Ellis said...

Pat, I am sorry to see you step down from Outlawz, but am excited for your new adventure! Hopefully the move is for happy reasons, and that your home will sell quickly. The most important thing is that your new home provides an outstanding crafting studio! LOL praying that all goes well for you,Pat, and nothing is lost or broken during the move. I will miss you! Hugs, de

Pia S said...

Good luck with everything and I'll see you in blogland again once you're settled:)

Unknown said...

very beautiful card.. I love it

Gold Silver Update

Dr Sonia S V said...

Dear Patricia...thinking about you ...hope all is well
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Unknown said...

Really excellence post sir keeps sharing thanks
mcx commodity calls
mcx copper tips
mcx live chart
mcx base metal tips
mcx commodity tips provider
mcx commodity calls

Lily Allen said...

This is so beautiful card. It's color and doll are so cute.Thanks for sharing.

London Tiger Security said...

One of the best door supervisor services in United Kingdom.
Door Supervisor

Clipping Solutions said...

Really nice post. provided helpful information. I hope that you will post more updates like this.

clipping path service
Background Removal Service

Gaurav said...

यंहा हम आपके लिए श्री स्वामी समर्थ तारक मंत्र PDF लेकर आए हैं। आईये जानते है इस मंत्र के बारे में l