Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hello Sunshine


 The week has gone by so fast and it is time for another challenge at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and the twist for this week is anything goes. The sponsor for the month of April is PpinkydollsArt and Gina Marie designs. The image I choose to use from Ppinkydolls is called Girl with Kittens.On the front I did some stitching but I also did some faux stitching on the banners.
Along with Gina Marie Designs who is
giving this lovely X Stitch Rectangle to
one lucky U.S. winner this month!

Stop by Gina Marie designs it a small store and she has some great dies at really low prices.



The Spellbinder used to cut the image out is gold labels four. The background was done with watercolors. Two shades of blue and some purple.
All the papers used are from my scraps. This ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby. Added the purple gem stones




 The inside I also did faux stitching with gelly roll pen color white and pentel slicci pens .025 purple and black pen and added some purple gems.


The Hello Sunshine stamp is from Stampabilities and the Kitties face I have no idea who made the face (sorry).
These are the copic markers used to color the image.

I think this image is just adorable and I want to try it coloring it again. The kittens are not easy to do. Now you need to honest, the kitten on the left looks like an Owl right???? Now be honest!!! It's a cute Owl, right?  I think it does and the other kitty does not look happy at all. Poor baby.
Thanks so much for stopping by, you are the best. Love everyone of the comments, they make my day really special.
hugs and smiles,
Pat

10 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

What an awesome car Pat! I love the blue and purple background you created! And that sweet kitty face and sentiment on the inside is just adorable!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Super cute, Pat! Love your background, the colors are wonderful! The kitties look worried about that limb! Great inside, as well!

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunning design here Pat!! I love your beautiful colored background behind this really adorable image that you've colored up so beautifully too! ;) Really amazing details here inside and out!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

jeanchaneyaz said...

Such a cute image, Pat. I love the background you did and the inside is sweet as well. You are right though, it is hard to color cats. The one on the left reminds me of a chunk little guy I had many years ago, and I love the expression on the one on the right. My cat looks like that whenever I try to take his picture lOL!

Crafting with Darcy said...

Gorgeous card, Pat!! Love the banners under the image and the beautiful coloring on the little girl with her kitty friends. Your background is stunning!!
Hugs!
Darcy

Maire Gamber said...

Pat - Your card is just adorable. I love the colors you selected~ Wow~ what a great give away this month. The die are amazing~ Hugs, marie

Donna Ellis said...

Love the "whites of their eyes", Pat! You are talented with the stitching and layers of textures and colors! The skyline is incredible withe the lavender and blue - the blue especially is a great "vehicle" for contrast! And the placement of the jewels is fantastic! Your coloring and shading of the pinky doll image is GORGEOUS! I hope you enjoy a wonderful week-end, Pat! xoxoxox

Carrie said...

Lovely coloring, Pat, and that watercolor background turned out so beautifully! I agree the kitty on the left looks just like an owl! Maybe that's why the other kitty is unhappy! She's having to be good and leave the owl alone! The inside of this is darling, and it goes so perfectly with the front!

Pam said...

I just love your cute kitty cat cards!!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

Love cats and this is one image I really like. You colored it expertly, look at that sky! Great job on the stitching too!