Friday, June 12, 2015

Love is like a Butterfly

Love is like a Butterfly 2015
When a person has problems with their blog it is no fun because trying to figure it out can take some time and I still do not know if I have things right. Time for the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge and the twist for this week is to make a Fathers day or Nature card. This way if your father is gone you have a choice. My Dad has been gone since 2006 and I sure miss him. Our sponsor for the month of June is Stitchy Bear and the image that I’m using is called Butterfly and Hibiscus.

sbdo-sticker stitchy

http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/

Love is like a Butterfly 2015  r
I cut the image cut with spellbinder elegant oval. Punched out a few MS butterflies and punched out 1 of stampin up modern labels for the sentiment.

Love is like a Butterfly 2015  l
The sentiment on the outside is from The Angel Co. The paper used is from The Paper Studio Country Road stack.

Love is like a Butterfly 2015  f
On the center of the flower I added some Earthy Elements. I used some Wink of Stella on the Butterfly color blue, black and yellow.

Love is like a Butterfly 2015  i
This sentiment is from stampendous. The butterfly stamps are from The Angel Company and the inks are Brilliance orange and yellow.

Love is like a Butterfly 2015  m
These are the copic markers used to color the image. This is the close up of the image.

Love is like a Butterfly 2015  c
Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful week end.

AAPATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

7 comments:

Donna said...

Beautifully colored Patricia! You always are meticulous on your details. Really makes your cards extra special! Happy weekend!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful. Love the wood plank background and that delicate die cut oval.
hugs,
Teresa

Maire Gamber said...

Stunning, as usually, my friend! Love your gorgeous coloring and the colors you selected all complement each other so well. You know I love butterflies! :D
Hugs, Marie

Penny said...

I know what you mean about missing your dad, Pat. Mine has been gone since 1976, and I still miss him every day. But I see him in my dreams frequently! :^)
Your card is so pretty--love that image, and your coloring is beautiful! Really love the background paper, your die cuts, and the fab sentiment! :^)
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Janet McLaughlin said...

Beautiful, Pat! Such perfect coloring, and I love the sentiment you used! Fabulous job, as always!

Lori Kobular said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the image and that Spellbinder die is a must have! That butterfly looks perfect!

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous card Pat!! Love the flowers and the stunning frame you've placed around it as well!! :)