Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pumpkins For SALE

Pumpkins 4 Sale 2014
It is time for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge for this week and the twist is to make a card/project “Your favorite something…. and to tell us what it is” So I will do that now my favorite something is to make scenes. I made this card sometime ago and it was published at Though The Craft Room Door Magazine so I could not put the card on my blog for awhile and it only showed the front of the card. Now I can show you all of my card. The image is from Sandi digital stamp called “pumpkins 4 sale” and I did use some stamps that are from stampendous they are the branch and grease, to finish off the scene. I stamped them with memento rich cocoa. The sentiment is from The Angel Company Co.

Pumpkins 4 Sale 2014  r
I did a watercolor wash for the background and I was real happy how that turned out.

Pumpkins 4 Sale 2014  l
This another side view. I used some brilliance Mediterranean blue on the edges of the finished card and then I cut it down a little. All of my card stock was from my scraps.

Pumpkins 4 Sale 2014  i
For the inside, the haystack is a sticker and the pumpkins are a punch from Fiskars. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Pumpkins 4 Sale 2014  s
The scarecrow is another sticker. I had some straw and cut some up and added it to the feet. Also found some pine cones in my stash and added 3.

Pumpkins 4 Sale 2014  n
Had some acorns and added 3 to the other side. These are the copic markers I used to color the image.

Pumpkins 4 Sale 2014  m
Here is the close up of the image.

Pumpkins 4 Sale 2014  c
Thanks for stopping.
Enter challenges
7kids Challenge- add green to your card 23rd
Addicted to Stamps- anything goes 23rd
Scrappers delight – anything goes
Kraftin Kimmies – anything goes 24th
High Hopes- anything goes 31th

AAPATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

24 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

There are so many great parts of this card that I don't know where to begin except to say I love every inch of it, inside and out. Just wonderful.

Lori Kobular said...

What a beautiful fall scene you created!! And I love all the details and that you decorated the inside so pretty! Congratulations on being published! How exciting that must be!

NancyD said...

Love your scene today Patricia. NancyD

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wow, wow, WOW! This card is like a gorgeous mixed media painting. Incredible piece of art, Patricia.
Hugs,
Teresa

Penny said...

What a superb creation! I love this! The scene you created is so cool! Great coloring and stamping! Love the fun scarecrow, pine cones, and acorns you added, too! And love the way you designed the inside, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Rahmat said...

So many details, and your water wash background is perfect for all the bright fall colors, beautiful. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Danielle Vincent said...

Wow - you are GREAT at creating scenes and your coloring is beautiful too! LOVE this beautiful fall card. Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Patricia
Gr Karin

Janet McLaughlin said...

Beautiful. Pat! I love the little scene you created! Great background work, and such a cute scarecrow!

Crafting with Darcy said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the fall scenery!! You have such great clever ideas!
Hugs
Darcy

Unknown said...

Wow Patricia, this card is phenomenal. I can't believe how real it looks. You should frame this!! I don't know how you did that sky so realistic, but it's amazing!

Karen M said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at ATSM xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pat. The dimension and textures are outstanding additions!

Pia S said...

Fantastic coloring and detailing, love the scarecrow, the added straws and acorns, all such fab elements for a fall themed card!

Maire Gamber said...

Wow! Pat - the sky and coloring of the pumpkins are amazing. I think your sky is one of the best I have ever seen! You did an amazing job, my friend!
hugs, Marie

Lee-Anne said...

That is one fabulous scene you've created! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Pat this is dead drop gorgeous! Love your coloring and fine details with the geese in the sky and tree branches. Love it! Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com! Hope you will join our next challenge too!

Donna Ellis said...

Your colors are incredible, Pat! I love the gorgeously shaded pumpkins and the sky is truly remarkable! A beautiful card! hugs, de

Dana said...

Fabulous card!! Love your coloring!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

*Vicki* said...

WOW! Such a beautifully colored image!! Love the details in this Pat!! You always do something unique and creative!! So happy to see you joining with us at ATSM!! HUGS

Lacey Stephens said...

Thank you for entering the High Hopes Challenge. Unfortunately, you did not use a High Hopes Stamp so it does not qualify for the challenge. We have a free Digi on the blog if you would like to enter using a High Hopes Stamp.

Beebeebabs said...

Hope your feeling better!!!

Anne Temple said...

You do create the best scenes! And this is no exception. Love everything about it.