Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I.M.KNOTWELL 1648-1712

I.M. KNOTWELL 1648-1712  2014
Today the sweet Friends of SCACD  group and the SCACD DT are showcasing Fall images even some with a twist.
If you want to see all the peeps presenting their inspirations today not to mention a shot at some yummy blog candy and Susana's offering a sweet FREE digi image thru 10-5 head to the SCACD Store Blog for details  http://heartsandhugz.blogspot.com/
This is my crazy fun Candy Box card. I tried to make it look spooky and I hope I did a little. Images is called Gothie Feline.

It was really a lot of fun to make. I tried to make all my embellishments. I used Pearl Pen by Viva the colors red, orange, black, sunny yellow, ice white, kiwi, green and turquoise. This is what I made with the pearl pens, spiders, bugs, eyes, tree, web, bones and the sun.
 I.M. KNOTWELL 1648-1712  2014  L
I tried to take several pictures so you could see how things turned out.
I.M. KNOTWELL 1648-1712  2014  S
The tome stone I did not make but I thought it was so funny.

I did sprinkle some Martha Steward crystal fine glitter on the web. Used Martha Steward fence, bats and witch punch.
I.M. KNOTWELL 1648-1712  2014  T
The papers used was from my scraps. These bottles are from Jolee’s boutique they are dimensional stickers. Potion bottles. 
I.M. KNOTWELL 1648-1712  2014  M
These are the copic markers used to color my image and how fun is this?

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my silly card, I know the grand kids will. Once I fill it with candy. Have a super week.
AA PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

19 comments:

MarkerGeek said...

So much fun, love it! I think I have that tombstone button somewhere too. :D

Unknown said...

What a fun card Pat!! You did wonders here. All those clever embellishments (especially those you made yourself) make this a really great Halloween card. That Gothie cat is SCARY!! LOL xxx

craftieodmae said...

Amazing and so much fun to see!!!!

Lori Kobular said...

Love your graveyard scene and that gothic feline is adorable!!

Anne Temple said...

Great project and I love all the spooky details you've added.

Susana M said...

Loving the 3D effect very cool <3

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great coloring on this and the tombstone message is funny.
Hugs,
Teresa

Nikki W said...

Great project, so much detail. Its really fun, love it.

Penny said...

Pat, this is so stunning! You made such a fabulous scene with that crazy cat image! I love all the bits you combined for this creation! The sentiment is hilarious! And to think that it is a candy box, too! Oh, yum! ;^)
Hugs, Penny

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun Halloween treat Pat!! I love all of the elements you added to your scene!! :) HUGS

Kim Dellow said...

Totally fabulous 3D. Fab scene I love it! x

Diana said...

what a fun 3D.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

loooooooooooooooooove it! Spooky and super fun! That tombstone, cracks me up! Great job.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Wow, Pat! That is one of the coolest cards I've ever seen!! Love all you did!
Hugs
Darcy

Carmen Medlin said...

This is wonderfully cute and fun, Pat! Lovely work!

Donna Ellis said...

Spooky and cool Pat! Great card design - but I am amazed by all the textures and "critters" shown on your card! Too funny - and really spooky! The kitty is especially unique! Love that image! hugs, de

Anneke said...

hi Patricia
just like these cards and so spooky.
great design from all of them.
greetings from Anneke

Susan Paul said...

Fantastic piece of 3D art! Love the vibrant colors.

Janet McLaughlin said...

What a fun card, Pat! That kitty is just too cute. I love how you have colored her and the whole card. she sure is ready for a night of Trick or Treat!