Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Good Example

Good Example 2014

Hello! Hope everyone has been keeping warm! I  want to share with you a card I made using I Brake for Stamps Stamps,  the stamp Called Biker Babe and you can fine her here at I Brake for Stamps Store.  This is one of those really fun stamps. My paper is from Rustic Chic, the 1/2 red beards are from want 2 scrap. Added some Diamond glaze from Judi Kins.

Good Example 2014  r

I tried my new Zutter Bow it all for the bow and I tell you it looked better in my craft room them it looks in the picture. I think I need LOTS more practice. These are the side views.

Good Example 2014  l

The Born to ride my girl friend made some sentiment like these for me at her work, I love them. Thanks Kathy!!!

Good Example 2014  i

I always like to finish off the inside of the cards sometimes I add a sentiment and sometimes I do not. This time I added one and this sentiment can be found here it is called half sheet #052. It has 11 stamps in the half sheet. Just to remind you if you should stop by the store and pick up some stamps, I can give you a 10% discount. When you order something add this code to you order SAVE10PAT.

I brake for stamps DT_logo Nov 2013 code SAVE10PAT

These are the copic markers I used to color the image.

Good Example 2014  m

Here is a close up of Biker  Babe.

Good Example 2014  c

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments you always make me feel so good. Hope you are keeping nice and warm these days.

AA PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

14 comments:

I Brake For Stamps said...

Oh my gosh, Pat, this is amazing!!! You outdid yourself!

Darcy Schroeder said...

This is so fun!!! I just love it!!!
Hugs
Darcy

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OMG this is so funny! I need this stamp to make cards for my older sister! She's 65 this year and still riding Harley ... a true biker babe! LOL!
Awesome coloring and design Pat! Thanks for the chuckle and inspiration!

Roxann said...

You know this will be me in 10 years! I love this card! I need to get one of these stamps!
Hugz,
Roxann

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! That image is hilarious!! Your coloring is fabulous and I love that ribbon bow treatment along the side!! Fun card Pat! :) HUGS

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Patricia. Love the image. Hope you are keeping warm and safe.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

This is such an hilarious card Pat! I love it :) Must get that stamp now!!
The red and black colour scheme looks fantastic and I think your fancy bow looks great.

Marie Gamber said...

LOL! Oh no! I think the warning came too late for me~
Cute card!
Hugs,
Marie

Linda Palmer said...

What a fabulous card and image. You did some great coloring and great design on this fun card. Great job!

Vivienne Holden said...

Whey Hey! She's definitely one red hot mama Pat!!! What a cracking card! Love the sentiment. LOL xxx

Anne Temple said...

Hilarious image and sentiment! Fabulous coloring (as always)!

Pia S said...

What a fun image! She's quite a biker lady, with tattoos and the package. She could be in the use of a bra though:) great coloring and design!

Penny said...

Pat, this is absolutely hilarious! I love it! OMG, that gal looks like me without my over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder! Not a pretty sight, lol! Great coloring, love the palette & DP, and both sentiments. The inside one is hysterical! Thanks for brightening my day! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Janet McLaughlin said...

This card is such a hoot, I just love it!