Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Diamond Origami fold card Tutorial

all finished card

La La Land image called Sugar and Spice.

2

Magnolia stamp called Tilda under umbrella.

HBA 2012 open

This is an image from Cheryl Sesler.

Happy Wednesday to everybody. I have a surprise for you today. I did a tutorial for Splitcoaststamper on How to make A Diamond Origami fold card and I want to share that with you today. I do have to say I was VERY NERVERNESS AND I EVEN DID A VIDEO. I also have the video on Youtube.

If you have any questions please ask… Thank for stopping and I hope you enjoy the card.

 

 

PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

12 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Pat, you never cease to amaze me with your talent. I love these cards, I love the video and love your willingness to share with all of us. Your cards are all beautiful, love the papers on each of them. You did an awesome job.

Marie-Louise said...

Well done Patricia. Really lovely cards. Great video and very clear tutorial. Would love to see you do a tutorial on colouring.

Anonymous said...

These cards are as always stunning. Love , love , love your coloring. You are such an inspiration to me...thank you.

Nadja

Payne Holler Cards said...

Hey! Super rock star card maker....NOW movie star!
Your video is really excellent...you are a teacher at heart!
Hugs

Anne Temple said...

All of these are amazing. Love the patriotic bear. Saw this on SCS tutorial of the week - awesome!

Cathy Lee said...

Gorgeous card, Patricia. Awesome video tutorial too, Hun. Great job!
Love your images and your coloring is fabulous.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Roxann said...

Wow, there looks like a lot of work, there, Pat! I love all of them. I am lousy at fancy folds!
Hugz,
Roxann

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

brilliant tutorial Patricia well done
jacqui x

Pia S said...

WOW! I love this shaped style! You've made some beautiful cards!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Great shaped card and nice to see a different fold - how brave you are to do a video, well done you!!

Penny said...

Pat, I love all of the cards, and I really love you sharing how to make them! Your tutorial was very easy to follow, so if I decide to make one, I know I will be able to! Thank you so much for making such a great video! :^) And your cards are so darling! Love your coloring of all your images, as well as the papers & embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

I really like this fold, great job with all your tutorials
Hugs Julie P