Friday, February 1, 2013

Christmas Tree

Christmas trees 2013

As you can see I made a Christmas card this time. A friend and I made a New Year resolutions that we would try and get one Christmas card done each month this year so this is my second one. This card I made for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge and the twist for this week is to make a card that has SOMETHING WITH WHEELS. My image is from Teddy Bo and it has a number #148.  

Christmas trees 2013 r

This card is pretty simple, nothing really fancy. The papers is from some of the Christmas scraps. I did do some stitching on the card and distressed the edges. The Christmas trees is some ribbon I had left over and added some red metal dots to each of the corners.

Christmas trees 2013 l

Also added a red ribbon and made a bow.

Christmas trees 2013 f

Christmas trees 2013 i

On the inside memory box die called delicate vine and the corners are from dies from SCACD. I did not add any sentiment, thought I would wait tell it is closer to Christmas before I would add something but I could stamp something or write a message.

Christmas trees 2013 m

These are the copic markers I used to color my image.

Christmas trees 2013 c

So glad you stopped by. January sure went by fast. The start of February and about 6 more week and the start of spring, that sure sound good. Have a wonderful week end. If you get a chance have a great week end creating.

PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This little guy is just adorable!love the way you colored him up. The papers and all the details are perfect together!

Nadja

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is looking so beautiful

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous Patricia love that image its makes for a fun card
jacqui x

Pia S said...

I like how you've colored TeddyBo's fur! He's a sweet one, and I like this image paired up with papers in traditional Christmas colors. Great card!

NanaConnie said...

I love that image, Patricia, and your coloring! Delightful row of trees at the bottom. Glad I'm not the only one who did Christmas this week. :-D

Darlene said...

Your cards are always so colorful & happy looking ... I need to take a few lessons from you! LOL!
Do you make a lot of 'square' cards? It's costs more for postage so I rarely make square cards but they always look so fabulous!
LOVE the details on this one ... and all the stitching! AWESOME job my friend!

Linda Palmer said...

Another fabulous card. Love his boots, and the trees across the bottom of the card. Great job as always and beautifully coloring.

Sandy said...

I don't think they get any better than this Patricia - so cute and so well done - you are sooooo good!
sandy

Penny said...

Patricia, this is totally adorable! I love that image! You have colored it beautifully! Love the fun papers, embellies, stitching, and distressing on this, too! And I think it was a fabulous idea to get ahead in the Christmas cards. I had planned to, but haven't done one yet--best laid plans of mice and men, huh? :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

Very sweet Pat, I love that vine die cut, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Anonymous said...

Oh so CUTE CUTE CUTE!! :) Love this sweet image and your coloring is always gorgeous!! I sure need to throw in a Christmas card here and there as I was so unprepared last year! HUGS :)