Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Color Challenge at For Fun Challenge

olive and purple

This week at For Fun Challenges we have a color challenge it is Olive, purple and Black. I really had a lot of fun doing my card and I hope you will also. My background I sponged with Brilliance ink Olive and Violet. The stamp set I used for the background is from The Angel Company it is called “Branches in Bloom” and I stamped that with the Brilliance inks. I also used some dabbers to created some circles in different sizes. I used Nellies Floral Punches to create the flowers, it sure make it easy to make flowers and I put some rime stones in a soft lavender color in the middle. For the edges and the corners I used Blue Hills studio Lace Multi Shaper Punch. Added some silk purple butterflies and in the middle put some lavender pearls in each butterfly. Add some Stickles to give some sparkle star dust and lime green. After I did all of that I thought what am I missing BLACK so I added ribbon and a bow and some metal dots to bring in my black. So have fun and we will looking to see you card.

Thanks for stopping and have a warm and cozy day.

Hugs, Patricia

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my Patricia, this is totally stunning, what gorgeous colours!!!

Arts by Sara said...

Patricia... What a beautiful card! I love all the goodies that you added! It sure makes it special! Happy Creating! Sara

Nannieflash said...

Oh Patricia thats gorgeous I loe the papers and your flowers and butterflies are beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Patricia, a real work of art :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Holly Young said...

oooh how pretty! I love the green and dark violet together!