Thursday, December 16, 2010

It is a Fairy made with Flowers ornament

pink flower fairy

I used all of the artificial flower. For making these fairies the large flowers work the best. I pull then a part, every piece. I keep every thing. I will start from the head and go down. The hat is the backs of the flowers and the inserts they put in the middle of the flower. Once the hat is done I put a thread at the top for hanging and that size is up to you or if you want to wait tell you are all done then put the threat on that is fine also. I used my glue gun to put every thing together. I get the faces all ready painted on the wood balls. The hands are the leaves. If you want to curl then in, you can do that. It is up to you, you are the creator. You make then as you want then to be. The skirt is the peddles from several different flowers.

Enjoy, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

Hugs, Patricia ♥ ♥ ♥

5 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

What an awesome idea! I would have never thought of that! You did a beautiful job! Happy Creating! Sara

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patricia what a fabulous ornament I wouldnt mind doing that to hang over my desk its so colourful and gay. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Cards By MI said...

This is so cute! Never seen anything like that before. Wonderful!
xMarie

Meera said...

Hi Patricia, such a beautiful and busy blog. Love all your work, so creative. Really looking forward to working with you x

sallysbitz2 said...

Great project Patricia xx

I have become a follower of your blog too, thanks for joining mine x

I am really looking forward to working with you and the others on forfunchallenges xx