Thursday, May 13, 2010

Working with Some Water Color

Hydrangea done in water color

Something I have not done in a long time is working with my water colors. I'm sorry to say I sure could tell. Thought I would try something different. I just love this Hydrangea stamp. Sad thing is I can not even tell you who the stamp is made by because I took it off the wood a long time ago. I add glitter and it is ok.Hummer and Petunia

I have now idea what I was trying to do here. The water color turned out just fine and I'm thinking lets add glitter. I sure do think I add to much. What you think? Flowers are fine but the leaves are not. Poor hummer he did look just fine, he's not to bad but he did look better. So now I can not leave the day go on like this so I have to do what I do best. So I will be back.

Challenge

Paper taker Weekly- Something sparkly

For Fun Challenges- Use a real rubber stamp

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow I love that colouring its gorgeous and such fabulous colours to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Great colour and fab sparkle on your card
Thanks for playing along with PTW
Caroline x

Helen Dooley said...

These are beautiful Pat!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges.

CraftinGranny said...

Both cards are awesome Patricia. Your coloring is fantastic and I just love the hummingbird. For me, too much glitter is never enough..LOL - so, I don't think it's too much.

Thanks so much for playing with us at For Fun Challenges this week. Hope to see you back next week with more stunning creations.
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

Tracey said...

These are beautiful cards Patricia :)

Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week & we hope to see you again.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Mary Ski said...

I think it is a lovely card. The glitter is a purrfect addition.
Thanks for sharing it with us at For Fun Challenges