Thursday, March 11, 2010

Beauity of Nature.


This a card I did for a challenge at forfunchallenges.blogspot, there is still time the challenge does not end tell Tuesday night so if you want to stop by and see what it is all about just click here. it is a color this week and guess what the color is GREEN. I colored this with with water colors. If I remember right I think this is a stamp from Stamp Happens. I used some flowers I made in lavender and added some rime stones. I just love this deep purple ribbon so I used that and made a bow. Added some pearls on both edges. She has Mr Linky there for you to sign up with also. Challenge #49 for Ooh-la-la-creations, Papercutz challenge #32 and The Secret Crafter Challenge #74. I hope you enjoy my card. thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

Wow Patricia what a great card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges. Im looking forward to your challenge next week.

Holly Young said...

Beautiful coloring Patricia!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Patricia what a fabulous card, love the colouring its gorgeous and those flowers really set a beautiful card to a T. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Wendi said...

Hi Patricia what a gorgeous card the colouring is beautiful I also have to say that your card Comes in all colours is just gorgeous I'm so pleased you found us and shared with us at Ooh La la you have a lovely blog I hope you join us again
Wendi

Colleen said...

I really like your coloring here!