Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wintery Wishes.....


On Thursday the 7th I have a stamp club meeting and our theme for this month is a winter theme so I thought I would use a couple of Sunshine images the one Snowman waving and the Snowman face. First I started with the sky I used a template with Brilliance inks orange, yellow and shy blue and a sponge. The Copic colors I used are B21 and B12. Deco color Marvy fine point glitter blue. At you Spica Baby blue. The stamp wintery wishes is made by the Angle Company and I stamped that with Brilliance mediterranean blue. Gelly Roll pen clear star on the snowman. I also put a ribbon and a bow. Put some matallic fibre sulky holoshimmer thread around the waving snowman to frame him in. I hope you enjoy my card.

6 comments:

Kym Weber said...

This is fabulous, Patricia! You did an awesome job with both snowman images. Love the sky background! Fantastic job!

Sunshine said...

Great work Patricia! Just love this one! The sky is fabulous and I love the look of the stained glass with the leading around the snowmans window.Hugz, Sunshine:)

Heather said...

Beautiful card Patricia.

Welcome to the Dream Team- I'm looking forward to working with you.

Anonymous said...

nice-wallpapers
pxsk b ) ka 11

Vicki said...

Beautiful Patricia! Don't you just love those gellyroll pens? I like the added shimmmer of the metalic fiber too!

HUGS!

Vicki

Tracey said...

Nice Job, I think you have a 'spam' comment, take a look.