Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mom! I'm not feeling very well.


Mom Im not feeling vey well 
It is time for Challenge #13 and it is going to be a Sketch challenge for Cards for Men. Meljen Designs is our sponsor. Melissa is a fantastic talented person. The challenge starts June 20th and ends July 4th. You have a chance to win 4 Digi Stamps. Here is the Sketch.


Meljens Designs


Meljen's Designs (http://meljensdesigns.com/) is a digital stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical, fun digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and it is steadily growing. The new store offers instant downloads, organized categories, and a search feature. They have new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Mondays and a monthly Guest Designer at the Meljen's Designs Blog (http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/). Please visit the store to find more of Melissa's wonderful images!

Mom Im not feeling very well side A little bit of a side view. I did use some foam mounting dots to raise the words and the image up a little but you really can not tell. The punch used was from Stampin up it was one of there corner ones. Put a rime stone in each corner that I punched. The paper was Die Cuts with a View. I used 2 of Meljen images one is called "Sick little Bear" and the other one was "Get Well" images it was one of her Free images Meljen gave away Free on a Monday.Mom feeling well markers I used copic markers to color my images. I used Crygoen White paper, that paper is beautiful it has a shimmer to it. Is wonderful with your copic markers. You can get some of the paper at Papertemptress if you would like to check out the paper you can click hereMom Im not feeling very well kleenex In the side view I was hoping you would see how I did the Kleenex but you could not tell. So I wanted you to see how I used white Liquid Applique' and puff it up so it would give a fluffy look.Mom Im not feeling very well front only Here is the close up look at the image. I put some Diamond glaze from Judi Kins on the bottom of his feet on the thermometer and a little on the top of the soup. I wanted to thank everyone that has joined use in our challenges at Cards for Men we have had a wonderful 6 months so far this year thanks to all of our followers. So if you have not come on and please join us in one of our challenges, they are fortnightly so you have a lot of time to make a card. You just have to click here and it will bring you right to Cards for men. Please all my friends have a wonderful and safe week. I hope everyone is enjoying the summer.
Hugs, Patricia. ♥ ♥

6 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Love this card, Pat. Meljen's images are so wonderful.

Hope you had a good weekend. Weather here has been great.

Donna x

Marlene said...

Adorable! Must try that paper some time....I keep hearing about it.

Love the way you did the tissues, too!

Jeanette said...

This cute card is sure to cheer up any sick person. Fun what you did with the tissue.

thefrugalcrafter said...

What a cute card and stamp!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patricia, thanks so much for standing in for me while Ive been away, hopefully I will be able to take some of the strain of you, but I love your card even if your little friend looks so unhappy and miserable with not being well. Fabulous card and gorgeous colouring. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

issy said...

Fabulous Pat, and the colouring is gorgeous.

issy